We provide a full range of services for projects relating to IT, intellectual property and new technologies. In relation to other law firms we stand out due to many years of experience and an innovative combination of skills with respect to copyright law and neighbouring rights, industrial property law, telecommunications law, protection of databases and personal data, and competition law. We have advised and advise on a permanent basis leaders in the IT and new technologies sector. Our team combines legal knowledge with the ability to understand client needs and the specific language used in the industry. This means that we can play an active role in their business processes and our advice goes beyond legal services in the traditional sense.
Our team’s experience comprises among others:
- advising on all aspects of implementation of IT systems (for instance an ERP system) in a series of capital groups and firms in the public sector;
- drafting and negotiating numerous implementation, outsourcing, and maintenance agreements;
- representing a client in arbitration concerning implementation of a central system in a bank;
- a full range of services for creators and integrators of computer software;
- representing a client in a dispute concerning breach of business secrecy of a firm in the IT sector;
- disputes concerning copyright, rights to internet domains, rights to trade names and trademarks, and acts of unfair competition related to intellectual property and distinguishing marks;
- legal due diligence of businesses with regard to intellectual property (works created by employees, reviewing licence agreements and agreements that transfer economic copyright);
- drawing up and issuing opinions on agreements transferring intellectual property rights and licence agreements.